EXCERCISE YOUR MIND AND ENGAGE YOUR IMAGINATION WITH THESE NEW BACK TO SCHOOL TITLES!
School’s in! A place where the the mind is a series of blank pages, eagerly waiting to be filled! We’ve got several new titles that fit the bill and that challenge and excite young readers as well as adults. From the deepest wilds of planet Earth to Disney-esque life lessons through the seasons… there’s something for everyone from Magnetic Press.
LETTERS FROM ANIMALS is a collection of stories told from the perspective of different animals whose lives are impacted by human society. A graphical adaptation of wildlife conservationist Allain Bourgrain Dubourg’s celebrated book by the same title.
- Introduces a cavalcade of species from all over the world to students.
- Sparks discussions about personal responsibility to the planet.
Artist Frank Pé pays tribute to Little Nemo and the cast of mythical characters created by Windsor McCay in 1905. The celebrated artist plunges into their universe with delight, inviting readers to stroll through his own poetic and whimsical imagination. A century later, he breathes new life into this wonderful world.
- Reinforces the positivity of keeping an active imagination while problem solving.
- Intricate art sure to stimulate creativity.
This new series paints a tender and colorful portrait of everyday Life, showing that behind every flaw or weakness can lie charm and strength. Readers will recognize their own neighbors, friends, and family members in the endearing animal characters within this forest community. In this first volume, we meet a very busy badger, who may admittedly be a little slow, but who never refuses to lend a paw to help his neighbors. In time, his generosity will be rewarded!
- How to have good interpersonal skills.
- Teaches how to be kind and empathetic.
- Beautifully illustrates everyone has a place in the community, even if they don’t see it at first.